Property Details

Address
Landsberger Allee 44, 10249 Berlin - Berlin
Market
Berlin City Center
Tenant Mix
Surgery and Traumatology, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, MVZ for Radiology, Urology with operating room, Internist, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Speech Therapy, Medical Cosmetics
No. of Floors
4
Total Area
32,052 sq. ft.
Building Type
Medical
Parking
Parking zone for patient transport and public parking

Property Overview

The main building of the "Ärztehaus Friedrichshain" was built from 1891 to 1892. In 1893 the building opened as "Viktoria-Haus" a building for nursing. It was built on the initiative of Viktoria Luise von Preußen (Duchess of Brunswick-Lüneburg and Princess of Great Britain and Ireland). After partial destruction in the 2nd world war and subsequent reconstruction measures, the building was completely reconstructed from 1993 to 1995. The historic building which is directly on the opposite of the Klinikum Friedrichshain hospital is an well established health site in the Berlin city center. 

Property Search